Thursday 24 February 2011

Nothing.

Nothing either fun or interesting happened today.
We are still living with 2 broken toilets & one broken sink, no bedroom closet x2  & the kids bath unusable unless I want water pouring onto my butcher block in the kitchen. I can manage life with no running water & at least we can still shower, carefully  but the toilet thing is becoming a scheduling issue. I have a very nice cache-pot that Madoll gave me that i'm beginning to eye as perhaps a chamber pot...but it just seems that would be rude.
All I can think is to be very grateful that there is no gastro-intestinal illness in the house.
Also, if you tell children to 'fend for themselves' for supper, you are setting yourself up for a kitchen that resembles something like the island in Lord of the Flies. & 6 eggs?? 6 eggs Noah? seriously, you ate 6 eggs? you'd have eaten more if the 7th wasn't broken in the box.
& did someone really slaughter an animal in my kitchen? cause i'm calling CSI. Beetle juice beetle juice.

Quote of the day: Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. Dr. Seuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment